In my previous blog, I described my happy reaction to finally getting a clairvoyants ability. Recently, I received a vision of a group of warships struggling against very heavy seas and I was able to interpret the vision’s meaning. When I got the vision, I asked the Source if this was some random vision or if it was a message vision. The answer I got was “message vision.” Normally, I leave psychic interpretations to the professionals, but this time I will give it a go because I think it is very important.
The interpretation of my vision is rough seas are coming and the warships signal conflict. If you read the book series “Game of Thrones” or saw the series on HBO, you will be familiar with the phrase “Winter is Coming.” The meaning of the phrase is that summertime cannot last forever, that a hard winter is coming and everyone must be prepared. My new psychic medium friend Kc Matronia just recently posted a channeling message that also warned “In an emergency situation will you remain balanced or will you plow over others to hoard, and push others away to have safety only for yourself? You do not need to be a hero, you just don’t want to harm. Many people find nurturing compassion in time of struggle and emergency. Others fall to their fears, and act in anger. You can tell because they tend to do the same when they are drinking alcohol. Spirit is showing this so we learn to plan now, discern now. Become aware of your allies and your motives now. Adjust and make necessary changes now. Playing mind games and emotional games is over. Soon is the expose’, costumes off, characters revealed. Be who you will be proud of inside. Know thyself.”
So, what is the danger you should ask. Before I tell you, let me preface by remembering a sermon given by Rev. Joe at 1st Guiding Spiritualist Church. Joe is a very talented psychic, but in this sermon he said that part of being a psychic is being observant and realistically assessing the environment around you. With that in mind, here is what I see (my background is finance, so I can talk about these things):
1. Our government is absolutely broke, it borrows 40% of its total budget.
2. When the Fed Govt. does borrow through selling Treasury Bonds, the Federal Reserve buys most of them by creating money out of thin air and then buying the bonds, transferring the dollars to the Fed Govt.
3. Our current debt now is 16 Trillion Dollars and the budget forecasts are to add an additional $1 Trillion dollars to the debt each year as far as the eye can see.
4. There is no Social Security Trust Fund. The politicians of both parties took all of our money and spent it on current government spending. All that is left in the trust fund are IOUs. IOUs financed by the Fed Reserve creating money out of thin air.
5. The Fed keeps the cost of borrowing low by manipulating interest rates so that they are at historically low levels. Remember when people complained about only getting 5% on their bank savings? They would kill for that rate now!
What happens when interest rates return to just the 5% level? Interest payments by the government will grow to 1/3 of the entire revenue that the government takes in. What will cause interest rates to rise? Inflation from the flood of money that the Federal Reserve is creating. Inflation will take off and be far worse than what it was in the late 1970’s. The current safety net will be shredded because the government will have little money to spend. It will not be able to borrow anymore. The unemployment rate will skyrocket with little safety net available. People will be hungry. There may be actual riots like Greece and Spain.
I want to assure you that I am not being political here. It didn’t matter who won the election, the country was already past the point of no return at the time of the election. Neither candidate would have had the ability to stop this coming train wreck.
When will this happen? Those familiar with the psychic world know that exact times and dates are never given. Spirit only reveals events, but not when. From a financial analysis viewpoint, the bad times will come as early as 2 years and as late as 6. In four years, the national debt will be over $20 Trillion dollars. What is a 5% interest charge on $20 Trillion dollars of debt? Answer: annual interest payments of $1 trillion dollars per year. What is the current federal budget? $4 Trillion dollars. 25% of the budget will be going to interest in perhaps 4 years! Like I said, “Winter is coming.” Be prepared. This will really be an extreme life lesson that will really test you as a soul.