Originally posted on 11/10/2012
Today I want to discuss incorporating reincarnation into your personal history.
Take a moment and look back at your life. Recount the things that you did and accomplished. You probably will say that you went to such and such school and married so and so. You will also remember a laundry list of accomplishments and failures. This history defines you as a person. Because of my discovery of what I did during my past lives, I am a little different. I have mentally added those past life accomplishments and dirty laundry to who I am today. I really have adopted these experiences as my own. For example, if you have read my book, you already know that my prior personalities:
- Laid the cornerstone of the Cologne Cathedral.
- Ordained St Thomas Aquinas as a priest.
- Bought a castle
- Was the right hand man to the Holy Roman Emperor in the 1600s
- Murdered seven people in the 1600’s.
- Was involved in a land embezzlement that eventually got me killed.
- Saved six soldiers (and myself) during a tough retreat in the snow in Russia in WW2.
Good and bad, I have accepted and added these experiences to my current life experiences:
- I went to Cleveland State University and earned two degrees.
- I married Karol and had 3 children.
- I managed to create one successful business.
- I really was not that good as a salesman.
What does it all mean? I guess you can say that I think at a soul level rather than a human level, I think in the psychic light. Does this thinking help me in my human life? Not really, as I think most people think that I am nuts. But I do believe that my acceptance of my prior life past helps me out on a soul level. If it cuts down on the number of remaining lives I have to live, I will live with people thinking that I am nuts.